Yard Fencing And Gates
Find everything you need to build a stylish and secure fence for your yard! Vinyl yard fence is lightweight but incredibly strong, creating an attractive and durable property boundary.
The Benefits Of Vinyl Fencing
Here are just a few reasons detailing why you’ll love your vinyl fence:
- The lightweight nature of vinyl makes it easy to install.
- Vinyl is low maintenance.
- UV inhibitors are included during the manufacturing process to ensure your favorite color remains vibrant and looks new for years to come.
- Aluminum reinforcement makes our vinyl fencing strong – stronger than wood!
- Insects have no interest in nesting in or eating vinyl.
- Vinyl will never rot or rust.
When properly installed and will a little yearly maintenance, a vinyl fence will last for decades.
Easy To Install Vinyl Fencing Kits
Calling all DIYers! Each vinyl yard fence kit ordered from Plastic Lumber Yard comes with all of the fence components as well as a full set of installation instructions. Easy to install, these kits help save money on installation costs.
Do Fence Posts Need To Be Set In Concrete?
Yes. In order to properly secure a post, concrete must be poured and set. This process is described in our installation instructions.