Add style and shade to your patio, deck, pool, or garden with 12′ x 12′ Louvered Pergola Kit.
Easy To Install Pergola Kits
Each of our pergola kits, including the Louvered Pergola Kit, comes with all of the parts necessary for a full installation. DIY home and business owners, this is the kit you’ve been searching for! In as little as 1-2 days, you can build your own pergola. All you need are the right tools and someone to help with the build.
Here’s a full list of the pergola parts included in each kit:
(4) Pergola Columns (6″ Square, 8″ Square, 8″ or 10″ Tapered, Savannah)
(4) Column Trim Sets
(4) Beam Mount Assemblies
(4) Column Mounts
(10) 2″ x 6″ x 12′ Hollow Rafters
(10) 2″ x 6″ x 12′ Alum. Rafter Supports
(20) 2″ x 6″ Pergola Ends
(4) 2″ x 8″ x 12′ Hollow Beams
(4) 2″ x 8″ x 12′ Alum. Beam Supports
(8) 2″ x 8″ Pergola Ends
(40) 2″ Alum. Rafter Brackets
(7) Packs of 25 – #8 x 1″ Screws (for Rafter Brackets)
(33) ⅞” x 3″ x 13′ Shade Covers
(66) Shade Cover Caps
(4) Packs of 25 – Screws (Size varies based on shade cover chosen)
*Black kits are only available with 6″ or 8″ Square Pergola Columns.
What Tools Are Needed To Build A Pergola Kit?
Our team recommends that you have at least the following when building a pergola from one of our kits:
- Safety Glasses
- Circular Saw (with a fine-tooth blade)
- Rubber Mallet
- Tape Measure
- Hammer Drill
- Power Drill
Do I Need a Permit to Build a Pergola?
Each city, town, or county may have its own requirements when it comes to putting up pergolas. It’s best to contact someone in your local building and permit office to find out what the exact requirements are in your area. If you live in a neighborhood governed by a Homeowner’s Association (HOA), you may need to get permission from the HOA board before erecting a pergola on your property.