When it comes to upgrading your outdoor space a pergola is an excellent option. It adds a defined, livable space to any residential or commercial property. Pergolas provide additional shade without blocking out the sun completely.
Included in This 10′ x 12′ Pergola Kit
(4) Pergola Columns (6″ Square, 8″ Square, 8″ or 10″ Tapered, Savannah)
(4) Column Trim Sets
(4) Beam Mount Assemblies
(4) Column Mounts
(10) 2″ x 6″ x 10′ Hollow Rafters
(10) 2″ x 6″ x 10′ Alum. Rafter Supports
(20) 2″ x 6″ Pergola Ends
(4) 2″ x 8″ x 12′ Hollow Beams
(4) 2″ x 8″ x 12′ Alum. Beam Supports
(8) 2″ x 8″ Pergola Ends
(40) 2″ Alum. Rafter Brackets
(7) Packs of 25 – #8 x 1″ Screws (for Rafter Brackets)
(11) 13′ Shade Covers (1½” Sq., 1¾” Sq., ⅞” x 3″)
(22) Shade Cover Caps
(5) Packs of 25 – Screws (Size varies based on shade cover chosen)
*Black kits are only available with 6″ or 8″ Square Pergola Columns.
Is It Cheaper to Buy a Pergola Kit or Have One Built?
It’s almost always cheaper to purchase a pergola kit than to have one designed and built, even if you have a contractor install the pergola kit.
This pergola kit is a great DIY project for those ready to tackle a new project. It can be erected in just 1-2 days, creating the perfect shade structure.
Will I Need Special Tools When Building A Vinyl Pergola?
The average homeowner already has the tools required to build their pergola. We recommend:
- Safety Glasses
- Tape Measure
- Power Drill
- Hammer Drill
- Circular Saw
- Rubber Mallet
Always take the proper precautions when partaking in construction work.