Plastic lumber is the durable, low-maintenance, and eco-friendly decking board that you’ve been searching for.
Build A Forever Deck With Plastic Lumber
It doesn’t matter what climate you live in, plastic lumber deck boards can withstand the sun, sand, rain, ice, and snow. For more than 30 decades, our boards have been used to build decks on both commercial buildings and residential homes. Why should you consider using plastic lumber for your new deck?
- Plastic lumber is waterproof. It will never rot or warp from water absorption.
- Insects have no interest in plastic decks.
- Children and pets will never complain about splinters.
- Plastic lumber can be molded to create unique deck designs.
- Maintenance is minimal – simply wipe away debris and dirt with a soft bristle brush, hose, or power washer.
When compared to traditional wood and composite decks, plastic lumber decks have none of the issues and last longer.
Create An Outdoor Oasis
Are you still in the planning and design phase of your decking project? Consider adding a few “extras” like a built-in bench, bar, or inlay. Read our post, “5 Deck Designs That Will Impress” for more ideas!
Using Plastic Lumber For Your Next Construction Project
Our Premium Plastic Lumber can be used for any construction project that calls for wood. No special tools are needed.
If you have questions about which grade of lumber is best for your upcoming project, contact our team.
Actual Size: 1/2 in x 12 1/2 in x 12 ft
Wt(lbs) Per Ft: 2.40
Height: 1/2 in
Width: 12 1/2 in
Length: 12 ft
Color: Black, Industrial Dark Gray, Dove Gray, Weathered Teak, White